The FRIHET 'Freedom,' 100% Organic Cotton,' Fair trade Bag
Showcasing a new minimalistic font & monochromatic style, the FRIHET bag is the first organic cotton, canvas bag to reach the SHOP.
Each individually made by Indian women once trapped in sex slavery in Kolkata, the custom details of the bag make it so much more than a tote but a perfect 'go to' at 41 x 41cm for your everyday essentials (and more.) Organically dyed in cotton canvas with an inside zip pocket that totally fits your phone, keys & lippy shades ladies. There's an inside magnetic button right below a squared-edged handle and an adjustable over the shoulder strap, so it's hands free all the way!
Plus the bag is 100% Organic Cotton Canvas 310gsm produced by fairtrade certified producers that are bringing social transformation to the red light district of Kolkata.
- Individually screen-printed with the new Lines & Current design - the printing inks are eco-friendly & meet OEKO-TEX 100 standards
- 41x 41cm bucket size
- Inside pocket 16 x 20cm zipper closure & inside magnetic button
- Canvas strap with adjuster 2.5 x120cm
- Custom woven labels that feature our signature L&C motif found on all the pieces in the collections.
- Wash inside out on low spin/ heat setting. (30 deg or below.) Don't Tumble.
READ MORE on the vision of the FRIHET bag HERE.